Sunday, January 9, 2011

Crazy Dreams

So I've tried something for the very first time and this is how it came out.  Last night I had an intense dream about society breaking down and chaos hit the streets leaving me and a few friends desperately running for our lives. 
At the end of my dream, a friend and I had made it on a jet just in time to see the world end from the sky.  Magnificently horrifying and real, I sank in my seat as I stared out the window at the multiple plumes of death. 
When I awoke, I was strangely entertained by the dream and it stuck with me all day today.  So I decided to recreate the ending as best as I could.




























I've never tried to make a work of art directly from a dream before.  But is was quite fun, and good practice.

1 comment:

  1. very cool! I love the drawing, and the dream. ~alayna

    ReplyDelete